Saturday, 28 April 2012

Weekly update: being ill, professor green gig and meeting millie mackintosh (made in chelsea)! :)

This week has been full of ups and downs, mostly ups though. I have been ill all week with numerous ulcers on my tonsils (AGAIN). It's so frustrating, it always happens when I have language speaking exams coming up! I'm doing spanish speaking and writing exams on Monday, wish me luck :)

During the week I spent most of the time revising, 51 days of exams left! I am so excited for summer and all the concerts I have planned :) Eeeep. :)

I BOUGHT AN IPAD this week, the 2nd generation one! :D What a faf we had trying to get it, I was trying to get it on a discount but the money wasn't discounted so I had to ring up customer services which was tiringggg, but I can't wait for it to be delivered next week! If you have any iPad app recommendations, please leave them below.

Friday night I went to go see Professor Green at Leeds O2 academy. What a night! We started off running late as usual, ate thompsons fish and chips on the way in york, which by the way are the best fish and chips I have EVER tasted. We then got to the concert and got the best seats in the house. We were sat on the balcony in disabled, right next to the VIP area, looking down onto the stage. All of Pro Green's mates were watching it right next to us, but guess who we spotted.... Millie from Made In Chelsea! Made In Chelsea is one of my many obsessions and she is one of my favourite people on there, so it topped off the night meeting her, she was so lovely and even swayed with us in tune when read all about it came on. :'D


My sister, Millie and I. (I look sooo pale! Haha.)

Pro was amazing live again and the atmosphere was the best, I love my little Leeds O2 Academy, it's by far the best venue I have ever been to for people with a disability. Pro seemed to enjoy himself aswell, although he did bust his ankle trying to crowd surf, which was funny :) Don't think his security were pleased about it though, hehe.




Today has been a lovely day aswell, spent it talking about last night and watching the mentalist for my media exam. I am now writing this blog post, waiting for my dinner and to watch The Voice. If you haven't already noticed I am a MASSIVE Jessie J fan and am loving watching it every week! 

I hope you have all had an amazing week too,

Sarah 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes that sounds a fab idea, I've followed you on GFC :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous you got to meet millie! I love her!

    http://straycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! so lucky!! to see pro green and mille m! , Love your blog!!

    have a look at mine hun if you get the chance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also nominated you for a blog award!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! This has made my day :D I've never been nominated for anything before, it means a lot, I've followed all the girls you nominated and will do my post soon, thank you so so much lauren! :D xxxx

      Delete
  5. I love Millie, you are so lucky!! Following and also I fixed my GFC haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lucky that u could take a photo with Millie! she looks great in MIC, and you and your sister too! x

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete