Thursday, 1 March 2012

Weekly Fashion Wish List & World Book Day

As you all know, I am currently on a clothes/make up ban as I am saving for Uni. But here is my weekly wish list...

I have been looking at buying some chelsea boots for ages but never found any that in my opinion are wearable. These ones are from H&M and I am in love! Only £19.99 aswell which is much cheaper than most I have seen. Link here.
At £19.99 this bag is expensive, but as it's black and beige it would go with practically everything! I love it, it's very me. From H&M aswell, link here.
I have been wanting some nude platforms for ages and these are a bit of a twist on the usual plain ones. With a platform & thick heel, these shoes won't kill your feet either. Although they are on the expensive side at £40... link here.

I really love this big tan slouch bag. Big enough for school & work aswell. It too, is a bit expensive, but thats why it's on the wish list! Lol. £42 at Dorothy Perkins. Here.
As it is World Book Day, I have posted the first ever review on my new book blog. It would mean the world if you could check it out. -

Links at the side as always. Hope you are having a beautiful day! Sarah xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your pick!
    The bag is so great, especially when you looked at the price tag.. What a great deal :)

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by at my blog and also the kind words. You're so sweet.. :)

    PS: I'm following you back now :)

    - MrVhallah.com -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :)
      You're welcome. Thank you very much :)
      Hope you have a lovely day,

      Sarah x

      Delete