Sunday, 4 March 2012

OOTD: purple geek chic :)

Hi everyone! Here is an OOTD from Tuesday, I went to Leeds hospital and then shopping, so needed something comfortable. Hope you like it :)


Cardigan: random stall at Clothes Show Live 2011 - £12
Dress : On sale @ Tesco - £5
Trousers: Recent purchase at Tesco - £16
Moccasin shoes: Also recent purchase at Tesco - £12.50
Watch: On sale in New look Leeds ages ago - £3

Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Pinspire, Weheartit & Bloglovin' and I will follow you back! :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is! It's my favourite jumper atm :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. You look so cute in this outfit!
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! love the cardi!!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Outfit! I like your flower dress! The shoes, the cardigan and the pants are awesome!!!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete