Wednesday, 14 March 2012

GOSSIP GIRL STYLE WEEK #7 - Blair Waldorf night time look :)


Hi lovelies :) Today's post is Blair Waldorf's night time style. Very much like her daytime looks, she wears classic feminine dresses. She wears a lot of reds, creams and dark colours. My all time favourite gossip girl outfit was the red oscar de le rente dress Blair wore in an episode from the fourth season. (You can see the dress top right corner of the collage).

I chose a purple dress for Blair because I think it really emphasises her gorgeous porcelain skin. I teamed it with a shocking red blazer from Tesco which just gives it that pop of colour and makes it look smarter. Blair is always wearing really unusual colour combinations as you can see from my last post (Blairs daytime look link below) so I thought I would encorporate this into her night look. I chose some nudey beige tbar shoes to complete the look, which I think add a real girly Blair feel. I could just see Blair wearing this outfit with a red headband to tie it all in, but I couldn't find a nice enough headband to go with this outfit atm :( If I ever find one, I shall add it in.

Comment with your opinion! Today is the last post in my Gossip Girl style series, hope you all liked it! Any suggestions for another series leave in the comments.






Links to my other GG style week looks:


1 comment:

  1. love the top right red color style...she is amazing..:D

    ReplyDelete