Sunday, 11 March 2012

GOSSIP GIRL STYLE WEEK #4 - Blair Waldorf day time look :)


Blair's style is very classic and feminine. She is rarely seen wearing trousers, opting for the more girly look wearing skirts, high heels and headbands. I absolutely love the way Blair dresses and I think this look has been my favourite to create so far over the Gossip Girl Style Week (other looks linked below). 

The dress I chose for Blair is navy, which she wears a lot of. The skinny beige belt would draw attention to her tiny waist and ties in the beige accessories nicely. The shawl is made of quite a bit of material, so it will float nicely in the New York summer breeze ;) This look is very smart and chic so would be perfect for a day at the office or going for an interview I think. 

                    

Hope you liked it! Comment with your opinion :) Tomorrow's post will be a Jenny daytime look, then Tuesday will be a Charlie Rhodes/Ivy Dickens and then the final post on Wednesday will be a Blair nighttime look :D

Link to my Vanessa looks

No comments:

Post a Comment