Saturday, 10 March 2012

GOSSIP GIRL STYLE WEEK #3 - Serena Van Der Woodsen night time looks :)


Serena has two main nightime looks, 1. really short dresses that show off her flawless legs and 2. low cut flowing maxi dresses. For this reason I am going to be doing two night time looks for Serena.

1. I could imagine Serena wearing this on a night out or for a restaurant date. The plunging neckline is very like some of Serena's other dresses and she loves her LBD's. Plus the peplum cut will add curves in all the right places and is so on trend for spring. I have done a whole separate post on peplum dresses here.

             

2. Finding a maxi dress from the high street that I think Serena would wear for a night out has proved near impossible. This look is more expensive than the first, so I would only wear these things for something really special like prom for instance. Hope you like it! Please comment with your opinion :)





Link to my Vanessa looks

1 comment:

  1. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete