Friday, 9 March 2012

GOSSIP GIRL INSPIRED STYLE WEEK #2 - Serena Van Der Woodsen day look :)




Serena's style is very feminine and girl-next-door. She almost always manages to look effortlessly beautiful, usually shown with an oversized bag and minimal accessories. Today's post is going to be what I think Serena would wear from the british high street in the daytime.


 


The look I have chosen for Serena is very neutral, natural and glamourous. It is perfect for spring with the pastel pink dress and beige shoes. I could just imagine her wearing this for a day out shopping in New York with Blair. Please comment on what you think of the outfit! :)

Maxi dress - £39 Dorothy Perkins
Denim jacket - £24.99 New Look
Wedges - £24.99 New Look
Studded bangles - £6.99 New Look
Bag - £60 Topshop







4 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my Boohoo Giveaway!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I have followed you back on bloglovin' now :) your blog is amazing! xxx

      Delete
  2. I like your blog! I support you and follow you now (on bloglovin and google friend connect). Hope you follow back :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch the episodes of Gossip Girl..
    I also like Serena Van Der Woodsen...

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete