Thursday, 8 March 2012

GOSSIP GIRL INSPIRED STYLE WEEK #1 - Vanessa day & night time looks

As some of you already know, I LOVE Gossip Girl. So I thought I would do a new blog post series on how to get some of the characters styles. Today's is Vanessa aka Jessica Szohr 's style. As you can see, it is very hippie, bohemian chic and casual. I have shopped around on the highsreet and come up with both a daytime and a nightime look which I think Vanessa would wear. Hope you all enjoy. :) Comment with your opinion and requests for any more characters - Sarah xxxxx








Daytime: I absolutely LOVE these shoes, I have paired them with pale pastel colours as they are on trend for Spring 2012 and I thought they complimented the bright orange on the shoes really well.

Floral print jeans - £40 River Island
Orange and floral wedges - £24.99 New Look
Pink shirt - £16.99 New look




Night time: I would never have the confidence to wear this outfit, but with vanessa's lovely tanned skin and glossy black hair I think she would look amazing in this. I have fallen in love with this outfit for her! This is definitely my favourite look out of the two :)




Shoes - £34.99 - Missguided

Playsuit - £35 - River Island

Bag - £30 River Island @ Asos

1 comment:

  1. so lovely outfits :) i think they would look awesome together :)
    you have a really nice blog, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete