Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Pancake day: the Sarah way ;) & THE WANTED

Happy pancake day everyone! I know this is a beauty blog... and pancakes are fattening, but they are my guilty pleasure! I made some earlier and here is what they looked like. I used a heart shaped cutter that my sister got from a cookie making set. What do you think? :)




In other news, I went to see The Wanted at the weekend. Here is a photo of what I wore, I wore a blue sheer dotted shirt from Tescos (£18), burgundy chinos from The Clothes Show(2 pairs for £30) & khaki snakeskin heels from matalan (Also £18). I wore my coat over it, which I featured in a recent haul post (here) £25 on sale in Dorothy Perkins. If you want closer pictures, comment & I'll see what I can do :)

OH AND IT WAS AMAZING! I saw them at sheffield motorpoint arena, I will probably do a post on my concert obsession soon, it's a major part of my life :) So good to be back into it as it was my first concert of the year!

Thanks for reading, big hugs, sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment