I have just watched missbudgetbeauty 's video on using up products. It reminded me that at the beginning of the year, I pledged to not buy any new products until I used up 10 full sized ones. I thought i'd do a quick post on how I am doing so far....
Links to missbudgetbeautys used up products -
1. I absolutely love this product so it wasn't hard to use it up! I have already raved about this in my current hair routine (see here). - Herbal essences split end repair intensive mask
2. This is a basic I can't do without. It has lasted me absolutely ages, as soon as I have saved some money I am going to let myself repurchase this. - Collection 2000 lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer in fair.
3. Went through two packets of these. Good for oily skin & a bargain :) - Primark tea tree cleansing wipes
4. Not much to say, read my review in my current hair routine (here). - Touch of silver shampoo bodycare £2.79
5. I run out of these so fast! But they are worth the few pennies the cost. If you haven't heard of them then where have you been?! - Batiste dry shampoo in blush
Let me know if you are on a beauty ban in the comments! If you want to do this with me, tweet me @thatsmesarahlea and I'll be your beauty ban buddy :) Lol.