Monday, 13 February 2012

New shoes! Jessie J leopard print creepers

Sorry to post two hauls so close together, but I just had to show you these!

Creepers are coming into fashion for spring and although I don't tend to buy things according to what is on trend, I really love these type of shoes. (For those of you who don't know what they are, scroll down)

I first saw a pair like this on Jessie J's video for her latest single domino, I have posted a pic of what she was wearing with them below. Jessie J is one of my style icons and it was love at first site with her shoes!

I had been putting off buying some creepers for a while, but then I saw these on missguided (link below). I got an email saying they were online to buy and within twenty minutes all the size 5's had sold out. I bought a size 4 and they fit perfect! Thank goodness! The pair I bought only have leopard print tongues, so they are definitely more wearable and cheaper than Jessie's! They were £26.99 but I managed to get 10% discount from their facebook so it came to £26.24 including the £1.95 postage fee.

Post a comment below if you are interested in what I am going to style these with :) What do you think?

Please follow! I would really appreciate it! :)

Leopard print creepers : http://www.missguided.co.uk/avrill-cheetah-print-creeper-shoes-6









Disclaimer: I bought the mentioned product with my own money and in no way did Missguided tell me/pay me to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment