Wednesday, 29 February 2012

My favourite new spring trend! Peplum dresses...

Peplum dresses have been dominating the red carpet for a while now, with stars such as Blake Lively, Olivia  Palermo, Reese Witherspoon & Amy Childs all showcasing the new trend. 

I think they are the most flattering trend I have seen in a while. They emphasise the hips, so create figures for those who are straight up & down. They also balance out big chests & lengthen the legs. Although I don't know if I am brave enough to wear one quite yet... maybe in the summer ;) 



I believe Amy Childs' dress is available to buy in her online shop. 
Blake Lively also wears a gorgeous black Victoria Beckham number.

This is by far my favourite dress! The leopard print shoes add a hint of youth compared to Blake's smart monochrome dress. ME LIKEY! :)


My favourite ones I've seen so far on the high street...




As always check out the links to the side ->

Hope you are all having a lovely day! 

Sarah xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment