Wednesday, 22 February 2012

My 5 favourite TV programmes atm

Gossip Girl
I have been a major fan of gossip girl ever since I read the books, I started watching it when season 3 was on ITV 2 and have watched every episode since. I have the series boxsets of 1 2 3 & 4. It is such a major fashion inspiration for me, plus the boys on there are pretty hot! Nothing wrong with that ;) I think this show is for the very girly girl.


The Vampire Diaries

I have watched TVD from the start, although I would say the books are a bit of a disappointment from the ones I have read. The next book haul I do, I might buy the first one and try them again though. This show is full of drama and literally has me hooked. If anyone talks in the hour it is on I will kill them! Lol. There is a little gore but hardly any and you get over that within 5 seconds of watching it. Definitely recommend if you have never watched it! AND IT STARTS AGAIN NEXT WEEK IN THE UK! I am so hyped for it.


Skins
Skins is a UK based programme set in Bristol following everyday teenagers and their not so everyday lives. I have watched all the series and the series that is on now (series 6) I am really loving. If you like gossip girl, one tree hill or 90210 then you will love this. Lots of juicy relationship drama! Although it features some pretty realistic problems in society, drug abuse, eating disorders etc, so if you're not into that kind of programme, this isn't for you :)



Take Me out

Okay, I admit it... I watch take me out. It's my guilty pleasure. Every Saturday. I look forward to it all week. It's probably one of the most cheesiest, unromantic programmes ever but it seems to have everyone watching it, so it's doing something right! Think a 21st century verson of Blind Date (you know the one with Cilla Black) I can remember watching that when I was tiny! Haha.



The Big Bang Theory

The big bang theory is heaven for geeks. I am a bit (that is an understatement) of a geek. So much so that my whole family have nicknamed me 'Sheldon' who is the main character in the big bang theory. It's about a bunch of nerdy physicists who are hilarious. It's like friends but with geek chic. WATCH IT NOW if you haven't already :)




2 comments: