Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Current hair care routine :-)


I wash my hair either twice or three times a week. I have been using this "Provoke Touch of silver - Twice a week brightening shampoo" for a long time now and absolutely LOVE it! You can definitely tell the difference after only one wash. It helps to protect your hair and the purple pigment in the shampoo removes orangey/brassy tones from your hair. I buy mine for £2.79 from bodycare. Definitely 10/10 - I don't know what I'd do without this. (Picture below)



As a conditioner, this is a recent favourite product I have found. Herbal essences "beautiful ends split end protection mask" is a god send! I have very damaged bleached hair and this makes it manageable. It is so amazing and makes my hair feel like hair again, instead of straw. You can sometimes buy it on offer in superdrug for £2. BARGAIN!

Just before Christmas time, I felt my hair needed a treat, so I picked up this Inecto, Pure coconut heat protecting leave in conditioner. It smells lush! The only thing I would say about this is you only need a few squirts, too much and it makes your hair go a bit flat & lifeless.


I rarely use heat to style my hair these days, only for special occasions. But I still use heat protectant when blow drying my hair. At the moment I am using schwarzkopf's supersoft heat protecting straightening spray. So far it seems good, but I'll do an updated review if anything changes :)

 If you are interested in reading my hair colour story here is the link.
Hope you enjoyed! My blog is new so please follow! I would really appreciate it! Thank you :) - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment