Monday, 27 February 2012

BARGAIN BLOG POST: boots treat street

Recently I was told about boots treat street by missbudgetbeauty (links below). I had never heard of it before, so applied for a boots advantage card. (you can apply here FOR FREE!) I just went on the website and HAD to write a blog post. Basically, it lets you gain points when shopping in shops that are on treat street. So when you purchase things in the selected shops (full list here) you gain points to spend in boots! And who doesn't need those?! The main ones that I purchase from regularly that are linked to treat street are:

  • New Look
  • Matalan
  • Play.com
  • Itunes
  • Boohoo.com
  • Carphone warehouse
  • Currys
  • Dorothy perkins
  • Ebay
  • HMV
  • Matalan
  • Miss Selfridge
  • Waterstones
  • Very.co.uk
PLUS, if you join treat street, on your first treat street purchase you gain £2.50 's worth of points. The only catch is you have to be invited, so if you want me to invite you, leave a comment below with your email address and name and I will! :) 

Also my advantage card arrived in the post today and it came with a voucher that gives you 150 points when you spend £15 in a single transaction. 

missbudgetbeauty's links:

My links:)

No comments:

Post a Comment