Sunday, 12 February 2012

21 Questions - get to know me tag! :)

Hi everyone, found this on a girl named Holly's blog - here is the link to hers if you want to check it out :) - http://hollyssecret.blogspot.com/search/label/Tag

1. Are you named after anyone? 

Nope, I don't think so.

2. When was the last time you cried?

 Hmm.. can't remember. I honestly cry all the time, hahaha. Especially when i'm angry, i'm an angry crier.

3. Do you have kids? 

Hell no! I'm 16.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 

Yeah, I'm very loyal and can keep secrets :) (well I like to think so!)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 


Not really

6. Will you ever bungee jump?

Probably not, I have an illness which is very restricting when it comes to sports, I'll do a post on that soon :)

7. What's your favourite cereal?

atm I'm in a cornflakes phase...

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? 

Probably whether or not they are friendly, followed by what they're wearing (superficial I know, but I don't judge them on what they wear, I am just instantly drawn to their fashion sense).

9. What is your eye colour? 

Blue/green

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Depends what mood I'm in and who I'm with, but if I'm on my own - definitely happy endings, I'm a right sucker for both Bridget Jones movies...and the books...and the soundtrack. (OK I'm obsessed)

11. Favourite smells? 

Hmmm... floral scents, clean smells, smell of books, summer days. Don't have a particular favourite.

12. Summer or winter? 

Summer! All the festivals :)

13. Computer or television? 

Laptop, can watch all my fave programmes on there ;)

14. Do you have any special talents? 


Urm... I'm an extremely hard worker? I used to be really talented at Ballet, but I had to quit when my illness started flaring up.


15. Where were you born?


Scarborough hospital, don't even get me started on that place...


16. What are your hobbies?


I love to read, shop and write about fashion on my online magazine. You can check it out here- http://www.gossipcandy.co.uk/


17. What is your favourite thing to do?


Honestly? Sleep and watch american teen programmes. (Gossip girl, The Vampire Diaries etc) Or go backstage at festivals :D


18. Do you have any pets?
yup, 3 rabbits & 1 guinea pig.
19. Favourite movie?
Where do I start? Bridget Jones diary, Bridget Jones edge of reason, mean girls, white chicks, angus thongs & perfect snogging, legally blonde (1&2), breakfast at tiffany's, the princess diaries, sydney white, the hot chick, the notebook etc...
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a little sister who's 12. Her name's Rosie.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Something that will pay me enough money to not have any financial worries and so that I can have nice things :) Money isn't everything obviously but the things it can buy make life that much easier :) I am thinking of studying dentistry/law but I haven't decided yet...

1 comment:

  1. Hey we found your blog on elleandblair.com! We will follow you now just check out our blog and follow back please!

    http://ohsoprettythediaries.com

    ReplyDelete